Our CCTV systems installation service
Whether you request a quotation online or over the phone, the process is straight-forward:
- We arrange a time that suits you for one of our installers to visit your home to carry out your free quote.
- We will arrive at your home at the agreed time – there’ll be no waiting in all day.
- The quote should take no longer than an hour, depending on the size and layout of your property and any questions you may have.
- When you are happy to go ahead, we will book a date that is convenient for you.
- We will arrive at your home usually first thing in the morning, If we are held up for any reason we will call you promptly.
- The first thing we’ll do at your home is plan out the cable route. This usually takes approximately 20 minutes and, if it’s possible, we’d like you to be there to give us your approval.
- We take great care to hide cables and make sure the job is neat and tidy.
- A four to six camera system can usually be installed within a day.
- If you would like to be able to view your system remotely, we will require access to your router in order to set this up. We don’t save these details.
- We always carry dustsheets a Henry Hoover and a pair of carpet slippers!
Once we’ve completed your installation, we’ll give you a full demonstration of the operating system and provide you with a complete and comprehensive set of instructions along with our one-sheet, quick and easy user guide for basic application.
Obviously, if you are unclear about anything or require further advice then we are just a phone call or email away. All equipment is covered under our 2 year warranty and in the rare event of a technical fault we will always get a technician to you within 12-24 hours. If your system is networked, we can remotely update or change any of your settings should you give us access to do so.
We also offer very competitive maintenance packages to give you year round peace of mind.
Payment will be invoiced in two installments. 50% on acceptance of our quote and booking the work in, and the rest on completion of the work to your satisfaction. We accept cash, cheque, credit cards or bank transfer. If you wish to pay by credit card, there may be a surcharge of up to 3.5%, your installer will discuss these options with you.